Al.Ti.Color s.r.l. privacy statement pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) on this page we provide information on the processing of personal data provided. By "personal data" is meant any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ("concerned"); identifies the natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to criteria such as the name, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic identity, economic, cultural or social (C26, C27, C30 EU Reg. 2016/679).
1. DATA CONTROLLER AND MANAGER OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679, the holder of the data processing is:
Al.Ti.Color s.r.l. - Via Cavalieri di Vittorio Veneto 15/17 - 35016 Piazzola sul Brenta - Padova
Email adress of the owner: email@example.com.
2. PURPOSE AND LICENSE OF TREATMENT
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 EU Reg. 2016/679 for the following purposes:
A) Data management regarding (art. 6 lett. b):
- navigation on this website
- contact form: the personal data provided by the user when completing the contact form will be processed exclusively for the purposes connected to the request for information forwarded;
- fulfillment of contractual obligations, of law and administrative-accounting purposes.For the purposes of the application of the provisions regarding the protection of personal data, the processing performed for administrative-accounting purposes are those related to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed.
B) Data management regarding (art.6 lett.a):
- subject to consent and up to your objection, the data will be processed exclusively for purposes related to the request for information forwarded and, under no circumstances, will be sold, sold or bartered.
3. PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
The Personal Data processed for the purposes set out above will be stored in compliance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been pursued. The retention of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
- navigation on this web site (session);
- for contact request, quotes and information (maximum 12 months);
- data collection for personnel selection (maximum 24 months);
- fulfillment of contractual obligations, of law and administrative-accounting purposes (maximum 10 years, except for the greater or lesser term established by law);
- for any information on the conservation / management of data, the interested party can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The interested party can assert his rights as expressed in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, writing to email@example.com or filling out the form.
The interested party has the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data, to rectify and cancel them.
For more information on the cookies used by this website, see the cookies policy.
This privacy statement only concerns the domain of the owner. Al.Ti.Color s.r.l. is not in any way responsible for third-party websites, even if available via links on this site.
Date of update: 25 May 2018